Hi Mark, On Aug 17 01:26, Mark Geisert wrote: > Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > On Jul 29 11:48, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > On Jul 29 02:15, Mark Geisert wrote: > > > > Thanks Corinna, I've accepted the invite and filled in my profile a bit. > > > > How would I/we accept the repo as Bill mentions above? Then I guess a > > > > transfer needs to be done after that? > > > > > > I really don't know, sorry. I'm not actually using github a lot since > > > the cygwin repo is only mirrored to github. I'd guess there's some > > > kind of documentation on github explaining stuff like that...? > > > > Mark, did you find out how to move the repo under the Cygwin org > > in the meantime? Is it the "Import repository" functionality by > > any chance? > > Hi Corinna, > Bill and I worked it out on a different thread of this conversation. I > currently have a public repo mgeisert/cygfuse on GitHub. That seemed to be > sufficient to me as maintainer. Does it need to be moved under cygwin/ ? > If yes, it looks like "Import Repository" is a way to do it. It doesn't *need* to be but it would be neat and helpful to have closley Cygwin-related projects in the Cygwin org. > I was planning to make sure the package Bill supplied met all the > requirements for a Cygwin package. I figure it's real close but there was > something I wasn't sure about and needed to research further, then real life > intervened. Something to do with where its cygport file was getting package > source from. Directly from git? See, e.g., the cygwin package's cygport. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat