On Sep 6 21:13, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote: > On 9/5/16, 2:35 AM, Mark Geisert wrote: > >to cygfuse.cygport, etc. The doc inside some files might need updating. > > I agree with your naming changes. Recall that I basically ripped the > cygfuse package out of WinFsp so the names will have to be revisited. > > >I wasn't sure from Corinna's comments a while back (re hosting this > >package) > >whether she thought cygfuse should be part of Cygwin, as in placed in the > >Cygwin > >source tree, or just conveniently hosted on the Cygwin GitHub area. > > Corinna, should answer that. My understanding was that she would like to > see this package hosted in Cygwin’s GitHub area. Y'all, don't get me wrong. It would be *nice* and I'd love to see more projects under this cover or under the cygwin-apps cover on cygwin.com/ sourceware.org, but it's not a hard requirement. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat