On Oct 26 20:25, Achim Gratz wrote: > Jon Turney writes: > > Can we have a link to that discussion, please? > > It's somewhere in that thread from June 2015 related to the changes > between 2.871 and 2.873. Also one of the intermediate versions got > complaints due to that code path not working correctly. I'm totally willing to retry. A real mirror, even a local one, won't have any problems because it has a setup.ini. It would be pretty neat if genini could be simplified(*), so a mortal user can just run it with a directory as parameter and it creates a setup.ini file at the top-level of that dir without too much complaining about missing sources etc. (*) Or better: A user version of calm, packaged in the distro. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat