On Jul 17 01:06, Takashi Yano wrote: > On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 09:54:02 -0400 > cyg Simple wrote: > > On 7/16/2018 5:32 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > As a compromise, we could continue to provide the client package and > > > just discontinue the server package, but it's your choice. > > > > What use would there be even for the client? Even in my home mode > > connecting to BlueHost or any other such service I need ssh to connect > > to my server. > > The existence of the rsh package itself does not pose a vulnerability > to cygwin. People who do not need rsh package do not have to install it. > > Should not it leaves on users to decide whether to install or not? > I think that it is better for users to have a choice. I agree. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat