On Apr 1 16:58, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > On Tue, 2020-03-24 at 16:19 -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > > On Mar 19 23:47, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > > > > Hello Cygwin package maintainers, > > > > > > To that end, in the best interest of the community, please consider my > > > > packages up for adoption. > > > > > > Yaakov > > > > > > There's no number of goldstars or plush hippos which would do justice to > > > what you did for Cygwin, Yaakov. If there's something like the ULTIMATE > > > PLUSH HIPPO REPLACING EVRY OTHER PLUSH HIPPO, you should get it. > > > > Well that's what I get for not checking the list for a week. > > > > I'm happy to oblige, and I have sort of a picture in my head of what that > > might look like, but I'm not skilled at rendering it. If anyone has any > > recommendations, please send to me directly by email. > > While I appreciate the thought, please don't trouble yourself over > this. A nicely polished "gold watch" will do just fine. :-) Or a Pink plush watch, perhaps? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer