public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITA/ITP] tidy
@ 2021-02-23 21:03 Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2021-02-23 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi fellow Maintainers,

as tidy is one of the package suggested for lilypod, I am planning
to adopt it and updated

However as the version went

from  tidy-20090325.tar.bz2
to    tidy-html5-5.6.0.tar.gz

I do not see an easy way for managing the different version scheme.
Making a new package tidy-html5 that obsoletes the old tidy
should work, but I am not sure that setup will manage
correctly, so a check is appreciated.

http://matzeri.altervista.org/x86_64/release/tidy-html5/
http://matzeri.altervista.org/x86/release/tidy-html5/

Regards
Marco

* Re: [ITA/ITP] tidy
@ 2021-02-24  9:48 ` Lemures Lemniscati
From: Lemures Lemniscati @ 2021-02-24  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 22:03:33 +0100, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps
> as tidy is one of the package suggested for lilypod, I am planning
> to adopt it and updated
>
> However as the version went
>
> from  tidy-20090325.tar.bz2
> to    tidy-html5-5.6.0.tar.gz
>
> I do not see an easy way for managing the different version scheme.
> Making a new package tidy-html5 that obsoletes the old tidy
> should work, but I am not sure that setup will manage
> correctly, so a check is appreciated.
>
> http://matzeri.altervista.org/x86_64/release/tidy-html5/
> http://matzeri.altervista.org/x86/release/tidy-html5/

Hi!

For me, setup_x86* have proceeded successfully.
--------
Uninstall libtidy-devel 20090325-1
Uninstall tidy 20090325-1
Install libtidy-html5-devel 5.6.0-1
Install libtidy-html5_5 5.6.0-1
Install tidy-html5 5.6.0-1
--------

But, homepage info has a typo,
which should be https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5

-------- http://matzeri.altervista.org/x86_64/release/tidy-html5/tidy-html5-5.6.0-1-src.hint
category: Text
build-depends: cygport
sdesc: "HTML pretty printer"
ldesc: "Dave Raggett's excellent HTML Tidy program, with additional
patches and refactored into a free-standing C library."
skip:

homepage: hhttps://github.com/htacg/tidy-html
--------

Regards,
Lem

* Re: [ITA/ITP] tidy
@ 2021-02-25 13:36   ` Lemures Lemniscati
From: Lemures Lemniscati @ 2021-02-25 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 18:48:08 +0900, Lemures Lemniscati

> But, homepage info has a typo,
> which should be https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5

It has a typo, still: '5' is needed at the end of the url.
--------
http://matzeri.altervista.org/x86_64/release/tidy-html5/tidy-html5-5.6.0-1-src.hint
category: Text
build-depends: cygport
sdesc: "HTML pretty printer"
ldesc: "Dave Raggett's excellent HTML Tidy program, with additional
patches and refactored into a free-standing C library."
skip:

homepage: https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html
--------

Regards,