On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 16:35:23 +0000 Jon Turney wrote: > On 05/02/2023 08:39, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote: > > I would like to propose new package mfx_dispatch, which is > > dev package for codecs using Intel GPUs. This is needed by > > ffmpeg package I had proposed, and is an alternative to libmfx > > package provided for ffmpeg-free package in fedora. > > Do you mean "fedora uses libmfx, but I've decided to use this instead"? Yes. > If so, why? Or perhaps I've misunderstood. First, I tried to build intel-mediasdk (libmfx) used in fedora, however, it requires libdrm, libpciaccess, etc. which could not be built in cygwin as far as I tried. So, I gave up building intel-mediasdk and decide to use mfx_dispatch instead. Please note that most the code in mfx_dispatch is borrowed from intel-mediasdk, therefore, I think it can be treated as same as intel-mediasdk. > > I already prepared the package at the following location. > > > > https://tyan0.yr32.net/cygwin/x86_64/release/mfx_dispatch/ > > Again, libmfx should be libmfx1. > > You might check that for all of these packages :) Thanks for the advice. I revised the cygport file as attached. Is this as you expected? -- Takashi Yano