public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* updated chere
@ 2009-01-29 23:10 Dave
From: Dave @ 2009-01-29 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I've a new version of chere adding mintty and posh support, but nowhere
to host the files for upload.

None of the temporary file hosting sites I've tried allow direct
linking. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can post it? Or
should I just attach it to an email (13Kb)

Dave.

* Re: updated chere
@ 2009-01-29 23:48 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2009-01-29 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave, cygwin-apps

--- Dave ha scritto:

> I've a new version of chere adding mintty and posh
> support, but nowhere
> to host the files for upload.
>
> None of the temporary file hosting sites I've tried
> allow direct
> linking. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I
> can post it?

Hi Dave,
For my site I overcome the issue creating a
minimal index.html that is just the
list of files.

In this way a
wget -r -np address/index.html

solve the issue of direct linking.

I uploaded the tiny script here
http://matzeri.altervista.org/script/

copy the file in your $HOME/bin.
dir2html.sh will create a index.html
for the current directory and any subdirectory.

Or
> should I just attach it to an email (13Kb)
>

> Dave.

Otherwise send me the files and I will host you,
chere is really tiny compared to
octave and the other libs

Regards
Marco