On 2017-09-29 11:26, Achim Gratz wrote: > Am 28.09.2017 um 17:31 schrieb Yaakov Selkowitz: >> Unfortunately, we haven't heard from Dr. Volker Zell in quite some time, >> and a number of his packages are in need of updates or rebuilds.  I have >> marked them ORPHANED in the maintainer list.  ITAs welcome. > > I haven't had a chance to look at things in detail, but from a quick > glance I'd be inclined to take gnuplot and db, also maybe (lib)lzo2. Just FYI, I have a rebuild of db (for tcl-8.6) in my upload queue. You're more than welcome to it afterwards though: https://github.com/cygwinports/db -- Yaakov