public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* RE: This Week
@ 2024-06-14 12:29 Ivy Davis
From: Ivy Davis @ 2024-06-14 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi there,

Referring back to my earlier message, we provide a range of custom
garments, including shirts and suits, made from renowned fabrics like
Loro Piana. Our process is easy and convenient, with the flexibility
to meet at your preferred location—office, home, or our Los Angeles
studio. Can we arrange a brief conversation either today or tomorrow?

Regards,

LABEL Team
9255 Sunset Blvd,
Los Angeles, California 90069
Website
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/8zGvYF4WVWn2UvuC5l01GA~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoTryVP0R-aHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnRoZXdlYXJueWsubmV0L2luZGV4LnBocC9jYW1wYWlnbnMveHc3NDF5ZmgwNGE1NC90cmFjay11cmwvdG0xNTlvbmE5djI0Ni9iYTU1MmQ0ZGM1NTFjNjVkZmUyYzlhNTQ5NGRlZjFmMDhmOTQyN2FhVwNzcGNCCmZolTdsZonSPTRSFmN5Z3dpbi1hcHBzQGN5Z3dpbi5jb21YBAAAAAA~]

DATE: Jun 3, 2024 at 5:30 PM
TO: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com

Get ready for the new season with a wardrobe refresh! Explore our
suits, jackets, shirts, and cashmere sweaters, perfect for any
occasion. Crafted from top-notch fabrics, they effortlessly transition
from professional to casual.

Need a tuxedo or suit for a special event? We've got you covered.
Suits start at 996 and shirts at 198. We have a large range of
options with suits exceeding 7,000.

Interested in a meeting? Let me know your availability—we can meet
at your home, office, or our Los Angeles showroom!

Unsubscribe
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/6Jk20jql983F4MkT00Mc1Q~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoTryVP0R-aHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnRoZXdlYXJueWsubmV0L2luZGV4LnBocC9jYW1wYWlnbnMveHc3NDF5ZmgwNGE1NC90cmFjay11cmwvdG0xNTlvbmE5djI0Ni9jODQ1MmM4M2I3YWE0NzVkNTJkZDAzODFlMTRjMDMwNmE0NGE3MzViVwNzcGNCCmZolTdsZonSPTRSFmN5Z3dpbi1hcHBzQGN5Z3dpbi5jb21YBAAAAAA~]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-06-14 12:29 UTC | newest]