following on cygwin-apps On 08.01.2022 18:41, Marco Atzeri wrote: > On 08.01.2022 18:34, Alois Schlögl wrote: >> Dear Cygwin community, >> > > Hi Alois, > >> I intend to package Stimfit [1] and Biosig [2] (and perhaps >> libb64,libbiosig,sigviewer) for cygwin. The packages are already >> available in Debian, but when trying to package them for cygwin, I run >> into some difficulties. >> I read the documentation [3-5], but I got stuck, and I'd appreciate >> your help on this. Attached are my current versions of  *.cygports and >> *.hint files > > please subscribe to cygwin-apps. > The discussion about maintainership and packaging are handled there > I looked on libb64, as it is not using autoconf/automake you can not use the default src_* but you need to define them. As the Makefile is building only static lib and has no install procedure I modified to build only shared and I used cygport for the installation. I also separated the test. See attached update cygport and patch.