public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITA] libfpx: FlashPIX image library
@ 2008-03-23 20:33 Dr. Volker Zell
From: Dr. Volker Zell @ 2008-03-23 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi

I would like to adopt and maintain the 'libfpx' package from Gerrit P.Haase and
split it into 'libfpx/libfpx1/libfpx-devel' packages.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE: Due to monolithic nature of Gerrit's old package the following packages will have wrong dependencies

   libMagick6

Here are the setup.hint files:
./libfpx-devel/setup.hint

sdesc: "FlashPIX image library - (development)"
ldesc: "The Flashpix OpenSource Toolkit is the FlashPix Reference Implementation."
category: Devel Graphics Libs
requires: cygwin libfpx1
external-source: libfpx

./setup.hint

sdesc: "FlashPIX image library"
ldesc: "This package is the Flashpix OpenSource Toolkit and is based on source
code obtained from the Digital Imaging Group Inc and the Eastman Kodak Company."
category: Graphics Libs
requires: cygwin libfpx1

./libfpx1/setup.hint

sdesc: "FlashPIX image library - (runtime)"
ldesc: "The Flashpix OpenSource Toolkit is the FlashPix Reference Implementation."
category: Graphics Libs
requires: cygwin
external-source: libfpx

For downloading

------------------------------------ cut here ------------------------------------
#!/bin/bash

mkdir -p libfpx/libfpx1 libfpx/libfpx-devel

cd libfpx
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/libfpx/setup.hint
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/libfpx/libfpx-1.2.0.13-1-src.tar.bz2
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/libfpx/libfpx-1.2.0.13-1.tar.bz2

cd libfpx1
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/libfpx/libfpx1/setup.hint
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/libfpx/libfpx1/libfpx1-1.2.0.13-1.tar.bz2

cd ../libfpx-devel
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/libfpx/libfpx-devel/setup.hint
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/libfpx/libfpx-devel/libfpx-devel-1.2.0.13-1.tar.bz2

Ciao
  Volker

* Re: [ITA] libfpx: FlashPIX image library
@ 2008-03-29  4:12 ` Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2008-03-29  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps