On 23/10/2021 17.39, Oliver Schoede wrote: > On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:06:46 +0200 > Federico Kircheis via Cygwin-apps wrote: >> >> Hello to everyone, >> >> I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for the program cmus. >> > > Very cool! My go-to music player, been using it for years, also in > Cygwin. ;) It's actually one of the reasons I started using it, knew it > from Linux and there being no port, building it on Windows turned out > easier in Cygwin. There was no WSL yet. An actual package is another > story of course, but if there's a problem and I could possibly be of any > help feel free to ask. > > Looks like you appended the wrong .hint file. > > Best regards, > Oliver > Let me try it again with the attachment... Cool to know I'm not the only one using it under Windows :) I did not notice any issue, but I'm just a casual user, thank you for proposing to help, I'll keep it in mind ;)