I've updated the following three patches to make them apply cleanly against setup-2.599 6689-goossens-rev1-rh.patch 6688-switch-p-rh.patch 854-peschko-cmdlines-rh.patch I've also attached a "series" that can be used withe quilt to manage application and removal of the patches: Please note that this is 99% other peoples work and that all I've really done is massage it to fit into the HEAD source. Here's what the patches are supposed to do: 6689-goossens-rev1-rh.patch Adds -t and -c options to allow text-mode mounts and user mounts to allow unattended setups. I had to modify it so that it applies cleanly from within the setup tree 6688-switch-p-rh.patch Adds -s (--software) option to allow the user to specify a set of package names on the command line No local changes necessary. -s conflicts with the --site option. We could use -o (object/package) but for testing, you have to specify the full (--software) 854-peschko-cmdlines-rh.patch Adds -E (use IE5 settings) -H (proxy name) -P (proxy port) to allow unattended setups. Adds -a (install all) -u (uninstall all) and -e (reinstall all) I had to add a netIO class prefix in ConnectionSetting.cc I also hadd to add some missing class members to package_meta.h Please consider these for addition to future versions of setup. Cheers, Ralph Hempel