Hi, I wrote a patch for setup.exe so that it can take a list of packages to be installed via the -P option, like this: setup.exe -P openssh,cvs,subversion This would bring in the 3 modules and all their dependencies (of the curr version.) The main use case for this is to perform unattended installation from CLI. I tried to make the coding style match with that of choose.cc, even though the coding style of setup.exe as a whole seems to be different from choose.cc. This is the first time I write a patch for Cygwin, so my apologies if I'm missing some requirements. -- Kohsuke Kawaguchi http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/