Some time ago, I mentioned on this list that the -D -L command line options for setup.exe (1.7) don't operate quite the same as the radio buttons on the setup dialog. The operation I ended up describing was: 1. last-action should be consulted only if _neither_ -D nor -L are given 2. if -D is given, then download to local directory only 3. if -L is given, then install from local directory only 4. if both -D and -L are given, download and install The attached patch to source.cc (HEAD) accomplishes this with an absolute minimum set of changes. I have tested this patch using the following command lines: setup -L -> sets the radio button for a local install setup -D -> sets the radio button for download only setup -D -L -> sets the radio button for download and install setup -> sets the radio button to the previous(default) state Please consider adding this to the current setup.exe source. Cheers, Ralph