On 8/31/2011 17:11, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Aug 31 15:15, JonY wrote: >> Hi, >> >> Here's a refresh of the mingw-w64. >> >> For the headers and runtime, remove 4075 and 4214, for both i686 and x86_64 archs. >> Please remove the oldest version for the others. > > Done. Btw., would you mind to restructure your download directories so > that they resemble the structure of the Cygwin distro directories? That > would reduce the work required to upload your files enormously! > OK, sorry about that, I'll do that next time. SF is sadly lacking an FTP interface (why don't they have anonymous read-only sftp?) to make recursive downloading even easier. >> BTW, is GCC 4.6 for Cygwin anywhere near? :) > > 4.5.3 is near, afaik. > OK, I was wondering how to transition 4.5.x to 4.6.x for mingw-w64 when the time comes, pthreads-win32 will be removed in favor of winpthreads, they're not exactly ABI compatible. Right now, only libgomp is using pthreads-win32. C++ ABI for 4.6.x has also changed for mingw* (including mingw.org) with the introduction of thiscall, not sure if this will affect Cygwin itself.