Christian Franke wrote: > ... > I made the false assumption that default_version=empty in set_action() > always implies that the default version is not accessible. This is not > the case for packages selected for installation before chooser is > visible. > > I'm working on a new fix for the "Ctrl+I pressed but current version > is not accessible" case. ... See attached patch. It also fixes the same problem for the "Category" view. Testing shows that the problem only affects the display of the version number as the solver later silently removes such install requests. > The correct logic is already in toggle_action(): Install the most > recent accessible non-test ('naively_preferred') version. > I dropped this idea and aligned Ctrl+I behavior with "Install" from "Category" view instead. Toggle_action() behaves different in such corner cases as it always installs something.