On 01/05/2017 16:30, Åke Rehnman wrote: > Hello, > > I tested with my repo and it seem to fail if there is no setup.xz but > only setup.ini. It does quickly realize there are no setup.xz and > setup.xz.sig but then it takes forever to get past setup.bz2 etc and > fails to download setup.ini > > These tests were done with -X flag. Thanks very much for testing this. It seems this could be an existing bug which could have been triggered the proxy case. The attached incremental patch fixed this for me.