On 2/27/2013 21:10, Corinna Vinschen wrote > > Just upload the test release to the release area and write a TEST mail > to cygwin-announce. Or is there anything special you'd like to do? > > I'm worried that I might break gcc installs if I overlooked something obvious. The upload will be overwriting the .hint files, java and libffi are empty packages (I could not get java to build yet). I can't figure out how to pack the debuginfo package, it is always empty. Will you be able to rollback my uploads in case something does go wrong?