Hi, On Nov 06 22:16, Shaddy Baddah wrote: > On Nov 04 22:59, Corinna Vinschen wrote: >> any news? > > > I still want to implement and test excluding enforced elevation as a > default on XP, as I am sure it will be a nuisance. But I'll publish > that as a separate patch in a couple of hours from now (I expect it > should be a straightforward application of the code snippet you > suggested). Please find the patch with this check as setup-sans-admin-november-optional-seq2.patch.gz. I also have enhanced a log file message as setup-sans-admin-november-optional-seq3.patch.gz. -- Regards, Shaddy