public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Re: Updated: texinfo-5.2-1 (32/64)
       [not found]             ` <20131106195252.GA6370@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
@ 2013-11-07 11:58               ` Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2013-11-07 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2013-11-06 13:52, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've made a new version of 'texinfo' available for installation.  This
> is the most recent version of texinfo available from ftp.gnu.org.

Headsup package maintainers:

Some packages, particularly older ones, may require a patch for
compatibility with texinfo 5.x.  Fedora has already made this
transition, so patches are available from the corresponding Fedora package:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/

HTH,

Yaakov

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-11-07 11:58 UTC | newest]