On 08/13/2014 01:12 PM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote: > On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 10:41:06PM +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote: >> Just to update folk: I've bumped to v2.0.4, and everything's working a >> lot more nicely. I've managed CVS imports using both 32-bit and 64-bit, >> and I'm in the process of ironing out a few kinks in the test suites >> before I'm ready to release. >> >> This definitely feels like the home stretch for getting something ready >> to upload and distribute. > > I think everything's good to go! CVS imports are working fine, I've > used the build myself briefly (and a previous almost-identical build for > a while), and the test suites are almost all passing*. > > I'm not sure what the process is for adopting somebody else's package; > the "Submitting a new package" instructions don't seem to apply since > it's not a new package, but I don't yet have upload rights to just go > ahead and do it. Adam, you are now listed as maintainer in cygwin-pkg-maint, so go ahead and submit your ssh key email. I trust that you'll fix the remaining package wrinkle before actually pushing a package, but even though I had a slight issue in rebuilding the package, I haven't had any problems using the pre-built binaries. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org