public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Plans for Perl 5.22
@ 2015-05-05 13:46 Ken Brown
From: Ken Brown @ 2015-05-05 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi Achim,

I'm wondering what your plans are for Perl 5.22, which I think is due to
be released in a couple weeks.  I'm expecting to release TeX Live 2015
in mid June, and it would be nice to be able to update Biber to the
current version at the same time.

Do you think you will have released Perl 5.22 by then?  If it's not
stable enough yet, maybe you could make a test release, and I could make
a corresponding test release of Biber.

Thanks.

Ken