On 05/25/2015 01:00 AM, Achim Gratz wrote: > Ken Brown writes: >> I don't see perl-5.22.0-RC2 for x86_64. I'm attaching the setup.ini >> that setup-x86_64.exe downloaded from your server. > > That should be fixed. THanks for the heads-up. By the way, I just got a bounce message that my ISP was unhappy with receiving an attachment named setup.ini and flagged the entire message from Ken as spam: "Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 setup.ini has an unacceptable file type please use a non-executable extension." I don't know if it is sadder that name-based filtering still assumes something is executable without checking contents, or that picking a different name makes it trivially easy to bypass such filters. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org