On 07/28/2015 05:18 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: >>> One more thing that we'll have to solve one way or the other. I still >>> hope that one maintainer with full sourceware access will be able to >>> post the !ready cookies all at the same time. >> >> Corinna or Yaakov, that I am aware. > > Or Eric. I'm not sure how this !perl thingy is supposed to work since > the tags are handled by upset... > > As for setting bulk !ready tags, I can do that, but not this week. Next > Monday at the earliest. If it's just a matter of crawling all directories that have a !perl tag at the trigger point, and adding a !ready to those directories, that seems simple enough to do. I think upset will just ignore !perl, which makes it a nice tag to look for manually. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org