public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* How to get upload rights for existing packages
@ 2016-01-29  7:43 Michael Feher
From: Michael Feher @ 2016-01-29  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hello everybody!

The maintainers of the "task" package (taskwarrior.org) have asked on
their homepage for support with the cygwin package of their software. I
have received from them the information which steps are required to
create an updated cygwin package and now I have the corresponding
packages for 32 and 64 bit cygwin installation.

My question is now which steps are necessary to be able to upload these
packages to the cygwin servers and how can I do this.

Thanks Mike