public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] extractpdfmark 1.0.2
@ 2017-04-30 10:31 Masamichi Hosoda
From: Masamichi Hosoda @ 2017-04-30 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi, all

Extract PDFmark can extract page mode and named destinations
as PDFmark from PDF.
By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved them.

Ubuntu has this package:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/zesty/extractpdfmark

(Also Debian stretch has it:
 https://packages.debian.org/stretch/extractpdfmark )

extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.hint:
category: Publishing Utils
requires: cygwin libgcc1 libpoppler66 libstdc++6
sdesc: "Extract page mode and named destinations as PDFmark from PDF"
ldesc: "Extract PDFmark is able to extract page mode
and named destinations as PDFmark from PDF.
By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved them."

extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.hint:
category: Debug
requires: cygwin-debuginfo
external-source: extractpdfmark
sdesc: "Debug info for extractpdfmark"
ldesc: "This package contains files necessary for debugging the
extractpdfmark package with gdb."

package files:
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.hint
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.tar.xz
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1-src.tar.xz
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.hint
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.tar.xz
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.hint
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.tar.xz
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1-src.tar.xz
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.hint
https://trueroad.github.io/tr-cygwin-packages-dist/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.tar.xz

Thanks

* Re: [ITP] extractpdfmark 1.0.2
@ 2017-05-03 14:08 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2017-05-03 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps; +Cc: Masamichi Hosoda

On 30/04/2017 11:31, Masamichi Hosoda wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> Extract PDFmark can extract page mode and named destinations
> as PDFmark from PDF.
> By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved them.

Thanks.

extractpdfmark.cygport:

DEPEND is for declaring build dependencies.  This should include
libpoppler-devel

runtime dependencies which aren't autodetected should be declared in
REQUIRES.

> ldesc: "Extract PDFmark is able to extract page mode
> and named destinations as PDFmark from PDF.
> By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved them."

The last sentence is a bit unclear to me.  What is the referent of the
final "them"?.

* Re: [ITP] extractpdfmark 1.0.2
@ 2017-05-05 10:54   ` Masamichi Hosoda
From: Masamichi Hosoda @ 2017-05-05 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jon.turney; +Cc: cygwin-apps

>> Extract PDFmark can extract page mode and named destinations
>> as PDFmark from PDF.
>> By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved
>> them.
>
> Thanks.

Thank you for your reviewing.

> extractpdfmark.cygport:
>
> DEPEND is for declaring build dependencies.  This should include
> libpoppler-devel

I've added it.

> runtime dependencies which aren't autodetected should be declared in
> REQUIRES.

texlive (pdftex), ghostscript (gs), and diffutils (diff)
are needed for testing "cygport extractpdfmark.cygport check".
They are not runtime dependencies.

I've added comment.

>> ldesc: "Extract PDFmark is able to extract page mode
>> and named destinations as PDFmark from PDF.
>> By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved
>> them."
>
> The last sentence is a bit unclear to me.  What is the referent of the
> final "them"?.

Final "them" is
"the page mode and the named destinations".

I've added it.

extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.hint:
category: Publishing Utils
requires: cygwin libgcc1 libpoppler66 libstdc++6
sdesc: "Extract page mode and named destinations as PDFmark from PDF"
ldesc: "Extract PDFmark is able to extract page mode
and named destinations as PDFmark from PDF.
By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved
the page mode and the named destinations."

extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.hint:
category: Debug
requires: cygwin-debuginfo
external-source: extractpdfmark
sdesc: "Debug info for extractpdfmark"
ldesc: "This package contains files necessary for debugging the
extractpdfmark package with gdb."

package files:
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.hint
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.tar.xz
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1-src.tar.xz
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.hint
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86_64/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.tar.xz
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.hint
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1.tar.xz
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-1.0.2-1-src.tar.xz
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.hint
http://cygwin-packages.trueroad.jp/dist/x86/release/extractpdfmark/extractpdfmark-debuginfo/extractpdfmark-debuginfo-1.0.2-1.tar.xz

Thanks

* Re: [ITP] extractpdfmark 1.0.2
@ 2017-05-06 21:48     ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2017-05-06 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps; +Cc: Masamichi Hosoda

On 05/05/2017 11:53, Masamichi Hosoda wrote:
>>> Extract PDFmark can extract page mode and named destinations
>>> as PDFmark from PDF.
>>> By using this you can get the small PDF files that have preserved
>>> them.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Thank you for your reviewing.
>
>> extractpdfmark.cygport:
>>
>> DEPEND is for declaring build dependencies.  This should include
>> libpoppler-devel
>
> I've added it.
>
>> runtime dependencies which aren't autodetected should be declared in
>> REQUIRES.
>
> texlive (pdftex), ghostscript (gs), and diffutils (diff)
> are needed for testing "cygport extractpdfmark.cygport check".
> They are not runtime dependencies.
>
> I've added comment.

Great.

Please provide a ssh key as per https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html