I've attached what I managed to get to so far. You are pulling in some windows headers that define BOOL in a conflicting way to exim, so I boldly went and changed that definition in exim. I have no idea if that's going to work, but it at least compiles. As I said, the postinstall script is missing (I would need to pull it from the latest binary archive I guess) and I'd need to arrange for the install to actually use your exim.conf instead of the default one (some doins/insinto invocation probably). The install also didn't install the manpage, so that needs fixing too. Regards, Achim. -- +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+ Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation: http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfDocs