Hello Jari, cygwin contains "tig" in version 2.4.1 (2019-07-30) and there's already 2.5.4 (2021) with many bug fixes and improvements available. Can I kindly ask whether it is possible to update the package? I do not see a git repository for the tig package, so I attached the cygport file if it can save you some effort (in compare to the following scallywag, I've added the LICENSE info the script) Scallywag report is here: https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/actions/runs/3670966767 Thank you and regards, Libor