On 27/03/2020 19:10, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > On Fri, 2020-03-27 at 18:32 +0000, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin- > apps wrote: >> Out of interest, are you also adopting the modules for Python 2 and 3? >> If not, or if you're not keen to adopt all of them, there are a few I'd >> like to adopt (python-wx, python-bs4, and python-pip). > At a minimum, it would probably be easier to coordinate new versions of > Python if one person maintained all the Python versions together with > at least python-setuptools, python-wheel, and python-pip, as those are > the most basic requirements for building Python extensions. > > Someone else has expressed interest in python-wx; perhaps you can work > together on it. > > -- > Yaakov That makes sense. I must have missed that. Who was it? I'm also interested in doing pylint potentially, any reason why that was orphaned before? Hamish