Hello, Sending this email to say that I intend to package python36-wx 4.0.7.post2 (wxPython 4.0.7.post2 compiled for Python 3.6). My test packages are available at https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/ I wasn't sure which Python 3 version to build against, but it seems most packages are built against 3.6. I will happily build for 3.7 and 3.8 as well if needed. One thing I'm not sure of is that in order to avoid conflicts with python-wx (wxPython 3 for Python 2), I have to rename some of the binaries that are installed in /usr/bin - see the cygport file for details. If anyone has any feedback I'd appreciate it very much. Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty