On 23/07/2020 12:02, marco atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote: > On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 11:33 AM Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps wrote: >> Hello, >> >> Who currently maintains python-requests? Marco, if this is you I might >> have to take you up on your offer and ask you to build a package for >> Python 3.8 :) >> >> If not I guess I'll do a one-time update to build for Python 3.8. >> >> Hamish >> > Noted, > I am adopting python packages step by step as I build them > give me some time as I will need to build some required packages > > see @ python37-requests on setup.ini > requires: ca-certificates python37 python37-chardet python37-idna > python37-urllib3 > > and probably some others are needed recursively Cheers, and yeah absolutely no rush or pressure - we're all volunteers :). Everything for my GUI seems to be working on Python 3.7 anyway, so I can just update it for 3.8 later if needs be. I have some other stuff to fix anyway, I'm expecting it to take a little while. Hamish