Well, something's gone wrong with my Cygwin install I think, because even with previously working cygport recipes, I can no longer produce a working build. The samples tend to either exit immediately or segfault, and trying to use wxPython yields: " Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main     "__main__", mod_spec)   File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code     exec(code, run_globals)   File "./demo/__main__.py", line 5, in     import Main   File "./demo/Main.py", line 61, in     import wx   File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/wx/__init__.py", line 17, in     from wx.core import *   File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/wx/core.py", line 12, in     from ._core import * ImportError: No such process " I did try a rebase as well, but it doesn't seem to help. This looks like an issue I had right when I first tried to compile wxPython, and it mysteriously went away at some point. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Maybe I need to reinstall Cygwin, but I haven't done anything with it between the successful build of wxWidgets and the failed ones, so it's not making a whole lot of sense. Hamish