Apologies for bumping this again, I'm just waiting for this to be done before I start on wxPython 4, which is blocking progress for me doing other things. If you're not interested in this fix, just let me know and I'll move on to wxPython 4. I have re-built the packages using your new cygport as the starting point, and it seems to work really well. I made some minor modifications to include the license files and the new patches from Fedora. The new files are available at https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/ and I have removed the previous attempt's files. Seeing as I have no need to rebuild wxWidgets, I guess that can stay under your maintainership until an update is needed, at which point I'll be happy to pick it up. Hamish