public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* RE: Appointment
@ 2024-06-04 15:14 Hannah Davis
From: Hannah Davis @ 2024-06-04 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hello ,

Following up on my earlier message, we provide a variety of custom
garments, including suits and shirts, made from top-quality fabrics
like Zegna. Our process is hassle-free and convenient, with the
flexibility to meet at your preferred location—home, office, or our
LA studio. Can we arrange a brief conversation either today or
tomorrow?

Regards,

LABEL Team
19 Fulton Street,
New York, NY 10038
Website
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/frlGU6WHGWwe6X2Z3NGLtg~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoQbQ8P0SAaHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnRoZWNsb3RoZXNueS5uZXQvaW5kZXgucGhwL2NhbXBhaWducy9scjU3OG01MGJ4YzYyL3RyYWNrLXVybC90bTE1OW9uYTl2MjQ2LzFkY2Y5MGFlYjVkNThhZWQ1YTJmNTYyNTE1OGY3NTk5OWZhM2Y0ODVXA3NwY0IKZlU8L19mCHBp61IWY3lnd2luLWFwcHNAY3lnd2luLmNvbVgEAAAAAA~~]

DATE: May 27, 2024 at 2:32 PM
TO: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com

Ready to refresh your wardrobe? Explore our suits, jackets, shirts,
and cashmere sweaters, perfect for any occasion. Crafted from
top-notch fabrics, they effortlessly transition from professional to
casual.

Need a tuxedo or suit for a special event? We've got you covered.
Suits start at $995 and shirts at $197, with premium options
available up to $10,000

Interested in a meeting? Let me know your availability—we can meet
at your home, office, or our Los Angeles showroom!

Unsubscribe
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/d0NkZJzxQcDwy-Nr8RVziA~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoQbQ8P0SAaHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnRoZWNsb3RoZXNueS5uZXQvaW5kZXgucGhwL2NhbXBhaWducy9scjU3OG01MGJ4YzYyL3RyYWNrLXVybC90bTE1OW9uYTl2MjQ2L2U3YzVjYzlkMDk1MjMyMGNmMmU4ZTYzNGM3MWQ0ZjYzODIxYWU0MmNXA3NwY0IKZlU8L19mCHBp61IWY3lnd2luLWFwcHNAY3lnd2luLmNvbVgEAAAAAA~~]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-06-04 15:14 UTC | newest]