On 04/09/2020 14:38, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-apps wrote: > > Thank you, that seemed to work well. > > New build dependencies added (also util-linux, binutils, cygwin, and > coreutils), and updated as a noarch package with no other changes. The > new files are in the "noarch" subdirectory at > https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/. > > I gave the noarch packages I built on 64-bit Cygwin a spin on 32-bit > Cygwin too, all seems fine. > > Hamish Just realised, that I forgot (doh!) that both GetDevInfo and DDRescue-GUI are in the Parted Magic (www.partedmagic.com) recovery toolkit. I work with Patrick Verner to make sure the programs work well under that distribution as well. Does this count as a Linux Distribution? If not, I still need two more votes, and while I know you're all probably very busy, it'd be great if a couple more of you could take a look at this :) Hamish