On 03/09/2020 14:44, marco atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote: > just to avoid misunderstandings, you have my vote, so > you need only other 3 approvals as you count as 1 > > Regards > Marco Thanks for your vote Marco :) Hopefully we can get some others onboard. Just double-checked dependencies, and both the cygport file and the resulting hint files are correct and depend on util-linux and smartmontools. That message is slightly wrong - blkid is in the util-linux package - I'll fix it in the git repository now. The "cygport deps | cat" command isn't working for me either, perhaps that's just doing automatic dependency resolution and ignoring what I set in my cygport file? I don't see that command when I run "cygport help" so I'm slightly fuzzy on exactly what it does. Hamish