public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] hexedit-1.2.12-1
@ 2007-07-25 12:16 Chris Sutcliffe
From: Chris Sutcliffe @ 2007-07-25 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-apps

Hey All,

Since hexedit is open, I'd like to take over maintainership.  I've
created new packages using the cygport framework, please check them
out and upload them if they are acceptable and let me know if they are
not:

http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1.tar.bz2
http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1-src.tar.bz2

setup.hint remains unchanged.

Cheers!

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://ir0nh34d.googlepages.com

* Re: [ITP] hexedit-1.2.12-1
@ 2007-07-25 13:51 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2007-07-25 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-apps

On Jul 25 08:16, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> Since hexedit is open, I'd like to take over maintainership.  I've
> created new packages using the cygport framework, please check them
> out and upload them if they are acceptable and let me know if they are
> not:
>
> http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1.tar.bz2
> http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1-src.tar.bz2
>
> setup.hint remains unchanged.

Hey, thanks!  Uploaded.  Gold stars are flying low today.  Igor?

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [ITP] hexedit-1.2.12-1
@ 2007-07-25 14:33   ` Igor Peshansky
From: Igor Peshansky @ 2007-07-25 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-apps

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Jul 25 08:16, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> > Hey All,
> >
> > Since hexedit is open, I'd like to take over maintainership.  I've
> > created new packages using the cygport framework, please check them
> > out and upload them if they are acceptable and let me know if they are
> > not:
> >
> > http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1.tar.bz2
> > http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/hexedit-1.2.12-1-src.tar.bz2
> >
> > setup.hint remains unchanged.
>
> Hey, thanks!  Uploaded.  Gold stars are flying low today.  Igor?

Huh?  Wha?  Who?  THWUCK!  Ouch!  Yep, another low-flying one:
<http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#CS>.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/

Belief can be manipulated.  Only knowledge is dangerous.  -- Frank Herbert