Hi Jon, > This change is probably safe and does what you say, but it looks like it > could potentially misbehave when ${mldir} doesn't exist, but > ${D}/${mldir} does (a situation which probably can't occur, as it > doesn't seem to make sense to build ocaml libraries when ocaml isn't > installed?) Sorry for the delay - I fell ill but I'm better now. You make a very good point which was actually the edge case I initially intended to fix. Thanks for the catch! > In future, please try to use git-format-patch, if possible, as that > saves me having to write patch commentary, and ensures correct patch > attribution. Patch attached. Please let me know if I did it properly (first time using git format). William