Christian Franke wrote: > Jon Turney wrote: >> On 26/06/2022 17:33, Christian Franke wrote: >>> ... >>> This patch adds the missing functionality to run the pre-install >>> hook. It is limited to /etc/preremove/0p_* because there is possibly >>> no use case for /etc/preremove/zp_*. >> >> Thanks. >> >> I'm not sure what you mean by 'there is possibly no use case': That >> you don't have one currently, or that you've reasoned that there >> can't be one? >> > > I don't have one currently and found none which is useful in practice, > but cannot prove that there is none. If desired, I could provide a > patch which adds 'zp_*' support. > Meantime I realized that this is one of these cases where discussion may take longer than implementation. Attached is a patch ... >> ... >> >> I applied this patch. >> > > Thanks. I found a minor GUI issue during testing: Script filename > display persists during package remove phase. Fixed with attached patch. ... which should be applied on top of this last patch.