public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
From: Libor Ukropec <ace@seznam.cz>
To: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: [ITA] duplicity
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:26:51 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Brian,

1. regarding python-fasteners:

Dne 08.04.2022 v 1:44 Brian Inglis napsal(a):
 > Run cygport ... all with --debug flag which enables shell tracing
 > throughout and redirect all output &> debug.log for review.

Output for command `cygport --debug python-fasteners download all check
&> debug.log`

is here, if you can deduct from it something useful:

https://gist.github.com/cz6ace/929812203a42bd2d69506cad19385eed#file-debug-log

(it is quite long, I do not want to paste it directly into the email)

Also it is unknown to me, how the new repository can be added into the
https://cygwin.com/git/?a=project_list;pf=git/cygwin-packages so I can
execute the tests in the playground too.

2. regarding duplicity itself. My first successful build:
https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/actions/runs/2144688591

Regards,
Libor