public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ADOPT] iperf 2.0.8
@ 2015-07-14  1:31 Joel Johnson
From: Joel Johnson @ 2015-07-14  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

The list of packages that we use that are not built for 64-bit has
gotten small enough that the only one remaining is iperf, which is
marked as orphaned and will therefore not likely have an update. I'd
like to volunteer as a maintainer of the iperf package since it appears
to still be in an orphaned state. I'll have a package put together and
posted shortly if there aren't any objections.

Joel Johnson