Hi Marco, It seems that the python-gi-devel package stopped providing the pygobject-3.0.pc pkgconfig file in 3.36.1-1 (when upstream dropped the autotools build system). Unfortunately, some packages require that at build time (including some I want to rebuild to drop python2 dependencies) I'm going to suggest the attached patch to fix that (which restores the steps to install that file in a meson-compatible way) I can rebuild this package with that change, for you, if you like. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.