cygport file and patches attached. The build system has changed from autotools to meson. The former is no longer supported. I have disabled gobject introspection for reasons explained here: https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2020-May/040093.html This represents no change, because Yaakov disabled it (for different reasons) several years ago. I'm hoping to be able to re-enable it at some point. I went to some trouble, with the help of Jon Turney, to make the html docs build, so I packaged them in a (new) libbabl-doc package. Is there any reason not to do this? Fedora packages the docs also, in babl-devel-docs. Ken