On 16.01.2022 23:13, Alois Schlögl wrote: > > Dear Marco, > > > attached is the revised version. > > In addition, I'm trying also to include the python39-biosig package. > Could you please check whether this would work ? > > > Cheers, >   Alois > Hi Alois, I finally had some time to work on the package. See attachment. Instead of complicating the cygport I decided to adapt the Makefile.in to be Cygwin aware, so using a much simple biosig.cygport It is not perfect, and you could need to adopt other parts to make the overall consistent. A better solution will be to use not only Autoconf but also also Automake so that all platforms will be managed in the same way, without the need of a lot of customization. Alternative you can use cmake to obtain a similar results. Now the DLL's are respecting the Cygwin format and also the Python 3.9 package is available. $ nice cygport biosig.cygport list |grep dll /usr/bin/cygbiosig-3.dll /usr/bin/cygphysicalunits-3.dll /usr/lib/libbiosig.dll.a /usr/lib/libphysicalunits.dll.a /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/biosig.cpython-39-x86_64-cygwin.dll $ nice cygport biosig.cygport list |grep usr/bin /usr/bin/bin2rec /usr/bin/biosig2gdf.exe /usr/bin/biosig_fhir.exe /usr/bin/cygbiosig-3.dll /usr/bin/cygphysicalunits-3.dll /usr/bin/heka2itx /usr/bin/physicalunits.exe /usr/bin/rec2bin /usr/bin/save2aecg /usr/bin/save2gdf.exe /usr/bin/save2scp please check that I have not missed something and inadvertently crippled some of the utility. It seems that the build is unable to use the libcholmod-devel libtinyxml2-devel libraries. I suspect the configure is missing something I left the static libraries, but they should be superflous as the shared libs are present. Regards Marco