latest version attached On 07.07.2022 06:43, Marco Atzeri wrote: > Hi Guys, > > updating latest GDAL I noticed that one of the potential dependency was > orphan. > > As the current upstream code of the two interlinked packages openexr and > ilmbase is currently merged I propose to do the same > > https://github.com/AcademySoftwareFoundation/openexr/tags > > > version 3 does not build, so for the time being, I will release the > latest 2.5.8 version > > Attached cygport. > I am aware that not all tests pass cleanly > > > Regards > Marco