public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITA] ncurses
@ 2022-05-23  5:13 Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2022-05-23  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I'd like to adopt orphaned package ncurses:

https://cygwin.com/packages/summary/ncurses-src.html

The builds were tested in GitHub Actions CI using the scallywag ncurses
repo playground branch; see:

https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/ncurses.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/playground;hb=refs/heads/playground

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi?srcpkg=ncurses&status=succeeded&user=Brian+Inglis

https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/actions/runs/1484938928

and scallywag logs are at:

https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/suites/4417213587/logs?attempt=1

Packages are available on Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w_YXKD2YfOmQnskkQTqsoFlXcIuJdNN2

* Re: [ITA] ncurses
@ 2022-05-26 19:35 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2022-05-26 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps, Brian Inglis

On 23/05/2022 06:13, Brian Inglis wrote:
> I'd like to adopt orphaned package ncurses:
>
> https://cygwin.com/packages/summary/ncurses-src.html
>
> The builds were tested in GitHub Actions CI using the scallywag ncurses
> repo playground branch; see:

Thanks.

Unfortunately, this crossed with a NMU of ncurses that I did recently,
so I don't know what you want to do about that.

I added this to your authorized packages.

* Re: [ITA] ncurses
@ 2022-05-27  1:28   ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2022-05-27  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2022-05-26 13:35, Jon Turney wrote:
> On 23/05/2022 06:13, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> I'd like to adopt orphaned package ncurses:
>>
>> https://cygwin.com/packages/summary/ncurses-src.html
>>
>> The builds were tested in GitHub Actions CI using the scallywag ncurses
>> repo playground branch; see:
>
> Thanks.
>
> Unfortunately, this crossed with a NMU of ncurses that I did recently,
> so I don't know what you want to do about that.

No problem. I've been working on playground. I'll pull master and merge.

> I added this to your authorized packages.

Cheers!

* Re: [ITA] ncurses
@ 2022-05-27  5:16     ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2022-05-27  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin Applications

On 2022-05-26 19:28, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2022-05-26 13:35, Jon Turney wrote:
>> On 23/05/2022 06:13, Brian Inglis wrote:
>>> I'd like to adopt orphaned package ncurses:
>>> https://cygwin.com/packages/summary/ncurses-src.html
>>> The builds were tested in GitHub Actions CI using the scallywag ncurses
>>> repo playground branch; see:

>> Thanks.
>> Unfortunately, this crossed with a NMU of ncurses that I did recently,
>> so I don't know what you want to do about that.

> No problem. I've been working on playground. I'll pull master and merge.

>> I added this to your authorized packages.

As you also announced the NMUs for tack and dialog, I'd like to adopt
those too, as I've already got a few others from TD@i-i.net.

* Re: [ITA] ncurses
@ 2022-05-28 12:02       ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2022-05-28 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps, Brian Inglis

On 27/05/2022 06:16, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2022-05-26 19:28, Brian Inglis wrote:
>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Unfortunately, this crossed with a NMU of ncurses that I did
>>> recently, so I don't know what you want to do about that.
>
>> No problem. I've been working on playground. I'll pull master and merge.
>
>>> I added this to your authorized packages.
>
> As you also announced the NMUs for tack and dialog, I'd like to adopt
> those too, as I've already got a few others from
> TD-NTwaGuD1cBE@public.gmane.org

Done. Thanks.