On Oct 18 12:35, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > Btw., I'm also just looking into the WSAAccept and WSAConnect functions. > These functions provide a way to submit application controlled connect > data in a handshake-like operation, and they are supposed to work with > non-blocking sockets. Maybe these functions would work for us? No, they don't. Sending and receiving connect data is not supported by TCP/IP. > Also, starting with Windows Vista there is a function > WSAImpersonateSocketPeer. Yes, really. Maybe that's a way out, which > would also leave Windows XP/2003 behind. Given that XP is out of > support now, and given that 2K3 goes out of support next April, I'd > not be overly concerned. That's still an option to think about... Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat