Hi Joel, On Mar 5 09:32, Joel Sherrill wrote: > > > On March 5, 2015 8:55:41 AM CST, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >Hi folks, > > > > > >next week, I'm planning to move the combined newlib/libgloss and cygwin > >repository from CVS to git. The basic stuff is quickly done, but > >hooks, > >mailing list handling, and changes to the websites are to be done, so I > >expect the switch to take about two days. > > > >I'll set up a commit moratorium starting next Monday at about 10:00 > >UTC. > > > >When the git repo is up and working I'll throw the lever and inform the > >mailing lists. Afterwards you can expect to access the new combined > >newlib/cygwin git repository via either > > > > git clone git://sourceware.org/git/newlib-cygwin.git > > > >or, if you have write permissions on the repo > > > > git clone sourceware.org:/git/newlib-cygwin.git > > > >or, for the web view: > > > > https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=newlib-cygwin.git > > May I say yeah! And thank you! > > I am sure it will go smoothly. A couple of web pages will need > updating but that should be it. There's also some packaging stuff and the snapshot creation scripts for Cygwin. But that will come over time. > Is this basically replacing the git mirror? I don't know anything about the git mirror. I'm going to set up the repo from scratch. I had a few testruns already and it looks pretty well, I think. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat